Privacy Statement - tubeporn.tv
If you continue to use our website, you are indicating agreement with and acceptance of the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with or accept the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of our website.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any personal information or data from minors.
We understand the importance of your privacy, and we are committed to ensuring the security of all personal data we collect.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
Questions regarding this policy can be forwarded to us by way of our contact form.
Information we collect
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
How we collect information
Information about you is collected on our website using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - Your personal data is collected when you perform such activities as registering for website membership, posting comments or other materials to the website, or communicating with us to get support, to give feedback or for any other reason.
Use of personal information
The purposes for which we use the personal data collected form you include the following:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To display content and advertising that is in line with your interests
- For research and analysis purposes to maintain and improve the website
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
Sharing of information
We may disclose your personal data to certain parties in the following situations and for the following purposes:
- Service providers who enable the efficient operation of the website, and only for the purposes of providing their services
- Individuals or companies who assume ownership of all or the majority of business assets for any reason, including, but not limited to, sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
Your legal rights
Under data protection laws, you have the right to access, update, or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to or request restriction of processing, to request transfer or deletion, or to withdraw consent. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
Transfer of information to other countries
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in countries where our service providers are based, including countries that are outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website or your provision of personal information indicate your consent to this.